California Moving and Storage Association (CMSA)QuickMove Tech
CMSA (California Moving and Storage Association) established in 1918, which is a non-profit trade association representing over 385 licensed and insured movers operating in California. CMSA provides numerous benefits for its members, including many educational, programs and industry forums. The CMSA also has effective committees focusing on topics such as Government Affairs, Insurance, and Military Affairs. As a condition of CMSA membership, each mover member must be licensed and agree to abide by a Code of Ethics promising to provide California moving consumers honest, legal, and efficient service. It also includes more than 135 associate member companies. These organizations provide California movers the very best in goods and services to assist in generating a quality service to the California moving public.
CMSA code of Ethics:
They commit to the following CMSA code of Ethics to guide their business Operations:
- To encourage and develop the highest levels of industry service quality.
- For promote the lawful best interests of our industry, association and craft.
- To observe all California Public Utilities Commission rules and regulations as they relate to our industry and operations.
- For observe all laws relating to operations and employee safety.
- To deal with our industry colleagues, suppliers and trade associates, within and without our association, in only the most honorable way and to encourage their adherence to this code of ethics.
- For operate as responsible employers and to encourage our employees to behave honorably and responsibly as they represent our industry and our firms.
- To participate in advertising that only portrays our services in an honest and fair manner.
- To cooperate in the lawful review of any person in our industry alleged to be engaged in improper practices.
- For explaining about the carrier limits of liability.
- To uphold and observe all membership obligations including timely payment of all charges for membership and requested services.
Benefits available to CMSA Movers Members:
- Government Affairs and Industry Promotion like California Government and Regulatory Agency Advocacy and Representation, California PUC Advocacy and Representation, Washington Advocacy and Representation, Federal Employee and Military Relocation Advocacy and Representation
- Educational and Learning Opportunities like Annual CMSA convention, Regular Chapter meetings held throughout California CMSA Communicator.
- Print and Online Publications like Annual CMSA member directory, Member Email Distribution Services and bulletins, Entertainment, Product and Services Discounts, and Health Insurance
- Advertising and Business Promotion like Website Marketing – Member Directory, Logo Program, Banner Advertising and Member Only Website – Member-to-Member Program
Currently, CMSA shared its members an important information on online household goods auctions in California.
CMSA Event details:
The 2018 CMSA 100th Annual convention will conduct from April 17–22, 2018, Hyatt Regency Sacramento, CA.
Kindly find the below resort details,
The upcoming convention is being held April 17–22, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, 1209 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. This will be one you won’t want to miss! The group rate cut-off is March 27, 2018. Call the Hyatt Regency Sacramento at 1-888-421-1442 to make reservations. You can also ask for the group rate for California Moving and Storage Association. Located right across California State Capitol, the hotel is the hub of California’s political intrigue and excitement!
The hotel features spacious rooms and suites, a fitness center, and a full-service spa with a hot tub and cabanas. When you want to explore the area, you’re just steps from exciting shopping, theaters, and landmarks like Old Sacramento.
Members can also make their room reservations online at the link: Click Here for Reservation Link
CMSA Room Rate: $189 Per Night + Tax (Hotel rate is for single or double occupancy and subject to the prevailing state and local taxes (currently 16.32%)).
The CMSA also plays a valuable role for the California consumer. Through the establishment of membership criteria, consumers who choose a mover that is a member of the CMSA, are more likely to obtain a qualified mover that will provide excellent service.
Just Explore about CAM Annual Conference 2017.